Line cook (full-time)
Interested candidates should email Nick Constantinou at [email protected].
WCC is looking for an experienced line cook to join a great team willing to show passion and dedication to our members. The line cook responsibilities include
- Prep and set up your station for success
- Ability to cook and plate well prepared dishes
- Keep you station neat, clean and organized throughout the shift
- Ability to communicate well under stress
- Manage ticket times
- Willing to cross train in different stations
- Be a team player
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Full & Part Time Seasonal & Year Round Positions Available
(Starting at $18 per hour. Bonus Gratuities for Exceptional Service Available)
Essential Functions of the Job
- Provides immediate attention to patrons when they are seated.
- Maintains full knowledge of all food & bar offerings.
- Takes patrons’ orders by writing them on order pads.
- Enters order into the POS system properly & by table/seat number.
- Serves food & beverage using the proper sequence of service & serving techniques.
- Remains attentive to patrons during the dining experience, providing patrons with any additional items (i.e. condiments, water) they may need while dining.
- Suggests & serves desserts, coffee & after meal drinks.
- Initial set & reset of tables according to restaurant standards.
- Ensures safety, cleanliness, sanitation & presentation of all restaurant & kitchen spaces.
- Completes all opening, closing & side work duties. Attends all pre-meal meetings as requested by the Food & Beverage Management
(starting at $18 per hour)
• Welcome members to the club dining rooms
• Manage reservations
• Escort members to assigned dining or bar areas
• Provide menus and seat members
• Greet members upon their arrival
• Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
• Maintain a clean reception area
• Answer incoming calls and address members’ queries
• Assist waitstaff as needed
Requirements and skills
• Previous work experience as a Host/Hostess or Waiter/Waitress
• Understanding of restaurant & club etiquette
• Experience in managing reservations
• Demonstrable customer-service skills
• Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
• Availability to work in shifts as needed
• Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
• High school diploma; hospitality certification is a plus
(Pay based on experience. Bonus Gratuities for Exceptional Service Available)
Essential Functions of the Job
- Mixes, prepares & serves drinks according to recipes & standards.
- Accurately prepares orders as designated by the POS System.
- Practices safe service of alcohol to avoid over serving patrons.
- Ensure safety, cleanliness & sanitation presentation are maintained in the bar.
- Inspects the bar prior to opening to ensure that adequate supplies are available; requests additional supplies if needed.
- Performs all opening & closing duties assigned by the Bar Manager or Food & Beverage Managers.
- Maintains records of liquor, beer & wine to ensure par stock is maintained at all times
- Prepare garnishes for drinks.
- Stock glassware, paper products & ice.
- Secure all alcoholic beverages & products upon the end of the shift.
- Maintains, cleans & secures all beverage service areas & bars in accordance with established procedures.
- Demonstrates a commitment to upholding professional standards in the work environment.
- Displays integrity & sincerity in dealing with others.
- Must be available to work days, nights &/or weekends.
Golf Maintenance (full time)
Wellesley Country Club is looking for an energetic and hard-working full time employee to join our growing team. We are looking for individuals who are goal and team-oriented and would like to apply their skills to contribute to the overall golf course beautification. This job includes competitive pay, holiday pay, vacation and sick time, health, dental, vision, 401K, flex spending accounts, meals, golf privileges and uniforms. There are job openings for 6am-2pm Monday through Friday, with one weekend morning during the golf season as well as job openings with flexible hours that can work around your schedule. Interested candidates should email Bill Sansone at [email protected].
Golf Maintenance (part time)
Wellesley Country Club is looking for an energetic and hard-working full time employee to join our growing team for a part-time position on our golf maintenance crew. This would be a perfect job for a retired individual or someone looking to work flexible hours throughout the year. Job duties include fairway mowing, rough mowing, filling divots and other light duty maintenance tasks. Interested candidates should email Bill Sansone at [email protected].
Wellesley Country Club is looking for a hard-working full or part time Equipment Operator. The responsibilities of this position include, not are not limited to, tractor operation, fairway mowing and backhoe operation. This position includes competitive pay, holiday pay, vacation and sick time, health, dental, vision, 401K, flex spending accounts, meals, golf privileges, and uniforms. Hours can be flexible and equipment training will be provided. Interested candidates should email Bill Sansone at [email protected].